Ojibway Tea brewing instructions:
1. Pour 1 Gallon of clean water into a stainless steel or glass pot.
2. Bring water to a rolling boil with lid on.
3. Stir one bag of Ojibway Tea Herbs into boiling water.
4. Replace lid and continue gentle boiling at a reduced heat for 10 minutes.
5. Turn off stove. Scrape down sides of pot and stir mixture thoroughly.
6. Replace lid and let pot sit undisturbed for 12 hrs or overnight.
7. Reheat to steaming hot but do not let boil.
8. Turn off heat and allow herbs to settle and liquid to cool
9. Pour cooled liquid into tall sterilized glass containers such as juice jugs.
10. Refrigerate for 10 hours undisturbed to allow herb sediment to settle to bottom.
11. Carefully pour off liquid into sterilized glass bottles (preferably amber or dark green, washed out liquor bottles with screw tops are an excellent source) using a funnel and tea strainer, discarding sludge at bottom. (10 minutes in oven at 225 will sterilize bottles).
12. Cap and Refrigerate.
This will make enough tea to fill approximately three 32 ounce quart bottles.
There are no Preservatives in Ojibway Tea , discard if mold develops.
The tea lasts approx 3 weeks in the refrigerator once brewed.